/Blog - SPAwash RUG Valet uses a 7 step cleaning process /
This 7-step process is designed to clean effectively with minimal stress to the rug and to ensure the rugs stay clean and last longer.
- Dust suction –use of a vibrating vacuum to loosen the dirt and grime.
- Pre-treat solvent applied to loosen the dirt to make it easier for removal.
- Using special brushes, the solvent (safe-to-drink, PH7/CO2 based, diluted with water 10:1) is carefully worked thoroughly into the fibers.
- A small amount of 30 degrees water and mild rinsing agent is introduced to render the particles in suspension and allow particles to be extracted by high power suction (85%+ extracted)
- Professional medical grade antiseptic spray applied to protect the rug.
- Using a specially designed tool, the rug is massage to fluff up the pile and make it look like new.
- Rug is hung on special designed drying rack (with ventilator) for facilitated drying.